You and your family consider welcoming an au pair to your home and to be a host family. Or maybe you have already decided that you want an au pair, and now things have to be taken care of. Where to start? And how to make sure that you don't forget important matters?
Of course it starts with finding an au pair who you expect to fit in your family. After that you will be dealing with the requirements of several authorities. And you don't want to be surprised with unexpected invoices because your au pair is not insured properly. Also help can be useful in case of emergencies.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- How do I take care of insurances for the au pair?
- Why does an au pair need an insurance?
- Who is responsible for the au pair?
- What do do when the au pair needs to visit the hospital?
- Which authorities do I need to deal with as host family?
- How do I find an au pair for my family?
As an expert regarding international insurances, partner of several au pair agencies and being part of BONAPA, JoHo Insurances is at home in the world of au pairs. In The Netherlands but also abroad. We can help you choose a good insurance, help you arrange it and of course we want to inform you about how to use the benefits of the insurance.