As your broker, we are a mediator between you and the insurance company. Obviously we can inform you about your current insurance (what is insured, when does the insured period end) and we think with you about potential changes. Some changes need to be discussed with the insurance company, other adjustments we can take care of on your behalf. On this page we mention some changes but if you are looking for other information, please contact <LINK CONTACT FORMULIER> us.
Ask for a premium refund
The termination of the insurance can be arranged by:
- the digital form in Dutch (link is external);
- via e-mail to us (with reference to the policy number): firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). When you send the request by email, please attach anything that can proof the au pair has left (like boarding pass or copy of another travel document)
Conditions to get a premium refund are:
- The insurance was issues for at least 3 months. You don't get refund of the first 3 months of the insurance.
- The au pair must have left at least one month earlier than was planned. You only get a refund of the complete months that have not been used.
- You have not filed any claim, not will you do so in the future.
Adjust the insured person on policy
This is not possible. You can apply for a new insurance <LINK VOOR AANVRAGEN> and ask for a refund of the current policy.