What kind of rules en regulations are there? What requirement need to be met? There are several authorities involved in the execution of au pair policies and legislations. The host family and au pair need to meet certain requirements. We would like to tell you more about this and help you to make sure the au pair has the proper insurances.
Why JoHo Insurances?
JoHo Insurances is part of JoHo and focusses mainly on international insurances. We have gained a lot of knowledge and experience about different types of insurances and use this experience to advice people about insurances.
We are part of BONAPA which is the Dutch Au pair organisation, representing a lot of au pair agencies.
We offer all our clients assistance, also after they have arranged the insurance via us.
Au pair policy and regulations
Find more information:
- Information about official Au pair policy and regulations
- Information about insuring the au pair
- Is the Au pair insurance compulsory?
- FAQ about insurances for the au pair
- Is an Au pair agency compulsory?
- Is the Dutch Basic Health Insurance compulsory?
- What to do in case of medical expenses or damage?
- Information about amending your insurance
- Issue the ISIS Au pair insurance preferably before the au pair leaves country of residence.
- Do you want to arrange a Basic Health Insurance for your au pair? Take a look at our Basic Health Insurance (basisverzekering)
- Download a free brochure with information about insurances and legislation concerning au pair in The Netherlands.