Do you want to use the benefits of the Study in The Netherlands insurance, please read here how to do so.
Call Emergency line
In case of emergency you can call +31 (0)70 353 21 35.
We recommend you to keep your policy number close at hand. The number is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week available.
The host family or the au pair should call the emergency line when:
- the au pair is admitted to a hospital
- is pregnant or is in child labor
- needs to be evacuated for medical reasons
- needs to be searched or rescued
- needs to return home because of ilness or death of a close family member
File a claim
You can do this online through “ Mijn OOM ”.