Every agency has to deal with a lot of things that need to be arranged and applied for, before the au pair can take a plane to The Netherlands. Even then the mediation does not stop, since also during the stay in The Netherlands, the agency can be contacted when the au pair or the family needs help with certain problems.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- How to meet the required duty to care (zorgplicht) when it comes to onforeseen costs?
- who can be responsible when there are uninsured expenses?
- how much guidance would you like to give a host family when it comes to insurances?
- how quick can an insurance be arranged when the au pair is traveling to The Netherlands soon?
- who can explain what is meant by "verzekeringsplicht" for the au pair?
As an expert in the field of international insurances and being part of BONAPA, JoHo Insurances is at home in the world of au pairs. Both in The Netherlands and abroad.
Should you have questions, please contact us.