Whether you are already in The Netherlands as au pair, or you are planning to travel to The Netherlands, in both cases you might have a lot of questions. You might wonder how to find a host family or maybe you are sick and you want to visit a doctor but you don't know how this works in The Netherlands. Apart from this, you get to deal with certain laws and authorities because rules apply for au pairs in The Netherlands. Obviously you want to prevent things from going wrong, so you can have a wonderful time in The Netherlands.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- what do I need to arrange before I can come to The Netherlands?
- how do I reach a host family that is suitable for me?
- how can I avoid high expenses and invoices when I am sick?
- can I return home when my grandmother dies or my father gets seriously ill?
- how do I prevent problems with Dutch authorities?
- I am already in The Netherlands but I don't have an insurance yet. What can I arrange and how?
- how long can I stay in The Netherlands?
- what terms do I need to meet, to be an au pair in The Netherlands?